DH Paderu – 200 Beds
AH Araku – 150 Beds
CHC Chintapalli – 50 Beds
CHC Munchingaput – 30 Beds
AP VAIDYA VIDHANA PARISHAD
Medical & Health Department
About the Department:
2 Community Health Centres , 1 Area Hospital, 1 District Hospital 1 Blood Bank catering services to the Public under the Administration of District Coordinator of Hospital Services-DCHS
Schemes/ Projects details:
- Janani Suraksha Yojana : To reduce Maternal & Infant deaths, the pregnant woman who delivers in Hospitals will get Rs 1000/- in Rural and Tribal & Rs 600/- in Urban areas
- Janani Sishu Suraksha Karyakram: Cashless delivery for pregnant women who come for delivery in Govt Hospitals and Infant treatments, free diagnostics services
- YSR BHAROSA – Pension Scheme : .Under YSR Bharosa Scheme Govt. have sanctioned Rs 10,000 /- PM to the patients who are under gone treatment in the Dialysis Centres i.e,. At District Hospital Paderu.
- SADAREM CERTIFICATES :The Govt. of AP has issued GO.MS.No.35,HM&FW(A) Dept, dt:10.04.2018 for assessment of Disability & Certification through Computer aided software. And SADAREM disability certificates issued to the beneficiaries at DH Paderu & AH Araku.
- BLOOD BANK & BLOOD STORAGE CENTRE:-One Blood Bank at District Hospital, Paderu functioning well and catering the needs of all Categories of Public, the Blood Storage Centres are established at Area Hospital, Arakuvalley & CHC Chintapalli functioning well.
- SPECIAL NEW BORN CARE UNIT & NEW BORN STABILIZATION UNITS(NBSUs ) :-SPECIAL NEW BORN CARE UNITS at DH,Paderu and CHC Chintapalli are functioning well.
- DRUG DE ADDICTION CENTRE :- Government of AP have sanctioned Drug De Addiction Centre At DH Paderu and rendering services to the patients round the clock.
- E-Aushadi:- for proper Drug supply to the health facilities .
- Thalli Bidda Expresses:– every women delivered in public Health facility is dropped back home safely.
- Biometrics:- Iris and Aadhar enabled Biometric Attendance system has been implemented in the Health department.
- Pradhana Manthri Surakshita Matrutva Abhiyan (PMSMA): To reduce Maternal & Infant deaths all Antenatal women will be examined by Medical Officers and Specialists on 9th of every month.
- Mukyamantri e-EYE Centre : Through this programme all patients will get free EYE checkups , Free eye surgery ,free Spectacles at DH Paderu & AH Araku.
- Hospital Sanitation Policy: To improve sanitation in the hospitals and maintain proper hygiene under better APVVP controlled health Institutions.
District Officer: District Coordinator of Hospital Services, Alluri Seetharamaraju District.